Iceland Review Online has adopted a new commenting system powered by Facebook. It improves the experience for our users and allows easier sharing with friends. We encourage discussion but please note that by participating you agree that you are solely responsible for your communications and any content you provide via our Facebook commenting system.
Rules Governing User Content: In consideration for being allowed to post via our commenting system, you agree that your failure to abide by the following rules in using the Web site shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Do not disrespect the privacy and views of others, or use the service to harass another;
- Do not use or provide User Content for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the promotion of any specific goods or services;
- Do not provide User Content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Do not provide User Content encouraging conduct that may constitute or contribute to a criminal offense;
- Do not provide obscene, profane, sexually explicit, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, illegal or knowingly false User Content;
- Do not provide User Content containing expressions of bigotry, racism or hate;
- Do not impersonate another person, or permit any other person or entity to use your identification to post User Content.
Iceland Review Online can at any time delete any comment it deems inappropriate. A person violating the Terms and Conditions may be banned from making further comments on the Iceland Review commenting system.